passing value instead of constant

From: <schipper_at_frg.eur.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:27:03 GMT

I'm trying to call a package (from Webdb)

I've figured out that my call should look something like this:

cursusaanmeldingen_gebruiker.show(

         p_arg_names =>
WEBDB.wwv_standard_util.string_to_table2('cursusaanmelding.userid'),

         p_arg_values =>
WEBDB.wwv_standard_util.string_to_table2('userid'));

however instead of the value of userid a constant 'userid' is passed to the package, resulting in an error: invalid number

When I remove the quotes I get an error message in Webdb (invalid package)

When I type the following code (url) in my browser it works fine:

http://xxxxx/WebDB/cursusaanmeldingen_gebruiker.show?p_arg_nam es=cursusaanmelding.userid&p_arg_values=633

How do I alter my code so that the userid is passed as a value (633) instead of as a constant.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Aug 30 1999 - 17:27:03 CEST

Original text of this message