Long raw

From: PERRON, NICOLAS <nicolas.perron_at_bell.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:35:32 -0400

I use Visual Basic 6 and Oracle 8 on unix.

I use a long raw type field to contain my binary information.

I'm able to take the information in the DB and put that information in a varchar in VB using the GetChunk function.

When I want to save this information in the same table in the same field using rs.Append with the AppendChunk function it works, but when I save the
file on my computer with Toad, the file that is supposed to be 114K is now 48K.

When I look in my file almost half of my file is gone.

What could it be?

Thank you! Received on Thu Aug 26 1999 - 21:35:32 CEST

Original text of this message