Form Server Windows

From: peterlon <andrea.peterlongoNOkpSPAM_at_infotn.it>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 06:04:22 -0700

I am developing an application to be deploy on the web via Forms Server.

I would like to control and set the size of the java windows both as
soon as it is created when the applet starts and when I change from one
form to another.
I would like to change the title from "Oracle Developer Forms Runtime -
Web" to something more appropriate, too. Is there somebody who knows if it is possible to solve these problems ,
possibly using some parameters in the HTML file that loads the applet or
using some kind of "set_window_property (JAVA_WINDOWS, title,'my title')
" directly in the form code?

Thank you in advance,

            Andrea

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!