webDB specific list

From: jwh <jwh_at_writeme.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:59:20 GMT

hello all you fellow WebDB users/developers

I have noticed there are no specific newsgroups for this product so I have just created a mailing list if anyone wants to try it out

WebDB_at_onelist.com

I was there signing up for another list, something I don't normally do, but then
thought it might be a good way for us to share information about WebDB, especially if it is in a digest form.

I know nothing about running a mailing list, but this "onelist" seems to do it all.
If you do happen to join the list, and have any questions, comments or concerns,
please contact me at jwh_at_writeme.com
and I will see if i can make changes etc... (ie: I think there is advertising automatically included in this service... but will have to try it out first to see what it is like)

thanks for listening!

jason Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 10:59:20 CEST

Original text of this message