Browser v 2 printing problems...

From: Richard Davies <Richard.J.Davies_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:41:22 +0100

Dear all,

I am a first timer to the group and haven't yet had time to read the FAQs so if my question has already been answered there - apologies.

We are running Browser v2 on a v7.3.2 database. When using an NT 3.5 (I think) client and attempting to print a report for a second time we often encounter Dr Watson errors. Are there any Holmes' out there with a solution to stop this happening?

:-)

Also, still with browser, when running the first browser report after loading, if we try to print more than one copy only one copy is produced. Mysteriously, normal service is then resumed.

Any ideas?

Much appreciated.

Regards

Richard Received on Tue Aug 24 1999 - 21:41:22 CEST

Original text of this message