Re: reading directories

From: (wrong string) écio <mbf_at_uniconsult.com.br>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:31:35 GMT

In article <7pc42m$88i$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   rg1771_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Is there an Oracle package/function/procedure
> that reads a directory and returns the
> filenames in that directory???

I have done that from within Forms using the HOST command do issue a "DIR" command directed to a file ( "HOST('dir > junk.txt')" ) and than reading with TEXT_IO to get the contents of the junk.txt file. Hope this be from some help, and if you need some more help on these topics fell free to e-mail me.

Regards,
Maurício.

--
Maurício B. Falleiros <mbf_at_uniconsult.com.br>
Uniconsult Sistemas e Serviços

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/