US-ORACLE DEVELOPERS NEEDED!!

From: SofTec Solutions, Inc. <mike_at_softecinc.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 11:41:00 -0600

We are SofTec Solutions, a Denver-based Oracle Consulting Firm. We are currently searching for a few talented individuals to join our team. Relocation to Denver is not necessary

What makes SofTec Solutions unique is our exclusive focus on Oracle DBMS and Tools, as well as Oracle Applications. This differentiates us within the marketplace by providing our clients with only the highest quality resources available.

Because of our high standard of excellence, we employ only the most talented, skilled and ambitious professionals. We have the flexibility to hire our consultants on a W2, 1099, or a salaried basis. For our salaried employees, we offer the following benefits:

5 weeks paid time off
Anniversary Bonuses (5%-12% annually)
Paid Overtime
100% Medical, Dental coverage - no premiums Referral Bonuses
Training
Life Insurance and AD&D
401k .50/$1.00 matching

We are currently searching for Consultants in the following areas:

ORACLE DEVELOPERS SofTec Solutions has an immediate need for 5-7 Oracle Developers. These projects are mostly in the Denver area. We also have projects that are out of state and require travel. However, there is flexibility with scheduling travel. The main role for these individuals would be designing and writing Forms and Reports using tools such as, PL/SQL, Forms 4.5 (5.0), Reports 2.5 (3.0). Individuals should have 2+ years experience in the following areas:

Developer 2000
Forms 4.5 or 5.0
Reports 2.5 or 3.0
UNIX
PL/SQL
Oracle RDBMS
Stored Procedures
Database Triggers

ORACLE APPLICATIONS DBA SofTec Solutions has immediate needs for Oracle Application DBA’s. Individuals should have anywhere between 3-5 years experience in the following areas:

Oracle DBA duties
Experience with Implementations of ERP packages Capacity planning/back-up and recovery
Oracle 8 a big plus
Must have excellent documentation and presentation skills Upgrade experience to ver. 11 a plus
Multiple Implementation experience

These positions are available immediately and we would like to speak with candidates as soon as possible.

To learn about this position and others please forward your resume in Confidence to:

Michael Caster
SofTec Solutions, Inc.
mike_at_softecinc.com
www.softecinc.com
303-662-1010 x13
Fax - 303-662-1060 Received on Mon Aug 09 1999 - 19:41:00 CEST

Original text of this message