Re: WAS 3.0 and NT SP4

From: Chad Nale <cnale_at_microtaskinc.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 20:50:28 -0000

No can do with SP4.. At least that is what I found. If you had SP3, it would work. I tried to get webdb and app server running on sp4 and no luck at all, then by dumb luck i tried it on a machine that had sp3 and it worked fine. There is some reference to this somewhere on technet.oracle.com.

Chad
cnale_at_microtaskinc.com