designer 2000 - design editor navigator slow

From: <dellaccio_s_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 11:25:33 GMT

I have a problem with designer 2000, working on a large repository
( > 1000 modules ).

From designer 2000 I launch the design editor, and click on "modules" in the navigator ... I have to wait about 10 minutes for the list of modules.

The only way to speed-up this work is to right-click on modules, define a filter to see only one or few modules, then click again on modules ... in this way I have not to wait, but I have to know what module I want to see.

I notice that if I go from designer 2000 front panel to Repository Object Navigator (RON), instead of the design editor, and I click on "Module Design" -> "Modules", I have the list in a few seconds, without filtering.

I think this is a bug in the design editor ... anyone have seen this problem ? There is a patch ? Can you help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Stefano Dell'Accio.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Aug 04 1999 - 13:25:33 CEST

Original text of this message