Re: Help: Forms45_path

From: Darren John Capper <darren.capper_at_preci-spark.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 14:50:20 +0100

Don,

It depends on how you attatched your library. On attatchment Forms asks you if you want to remove the path, if you select yes then the reg entry FORMS45_PATH will be searched, otherwise the form keeps the hardcoded path (not nice).

All my libraries are reached via a path within the registry. My registry entry looks like:
string = FORMS45_PATH
data = C:\PIMS\CODE\DEVELOPER2000_LIBRARY; ANY OTHER PATHS

Regards,
Darren