Reports Server Configuration

From: Xiaobin Guan <XIAOBIN.GUAN_at_ORBITAL.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 10:53:17 -0400

Hi,

I have configured OAS 3.0.1 with Developer 2000 R2.1 Server on NT against Oracle 7.3.4 on Solaris. It basically is working to run dynamic Reports using Reports Web Cartridge.
Now, I am trying to move to OAS 4.0.7 with Developer 6 Server and I could not find any information on how to configure the Reports Web Cartridge. The section on setting up of developer server is missing in the Developer 6 manual compared with the Developer 2000 R2.1 manual. I wonder if anybody has done dynamic reporting in this setting and how. Do I still need to add and configure the Reports Web Cartridge and how.

Thanks,

Xiaobin Guan Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 16:53:17 CEST

Original text of this message