PL/SQL cookie question again

From: DooHee Kim~ <4658291d_at_rigel.oac.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 12:22:32 -0700

Hi,
I used owa_cookie.get_all to read all the names of the cookies. I want to then select from the database every rows that match its ID to the cookies.
So if I get 1 cookie then I can simply say where ID = ck_names(1), but if since the number of cookies I get is undefined, I need to use 'where ID in..) clause.

I could make a loop and call select statment for each ck_names indexes but that seem inefficient.
I want to be able to make only one select statment call using 'Where column name In' , but I just can't/don't know how to manipulate the ck_names to make it as one statement.
For instance, i tried to create one sql statement by appending the individual ck_names from 1 to ck_count but I can't seem to append it correctly or don't know how to append them. can someone please help? Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 21:22:32 CEST

Original text of this message