WebDB listener - through shaw_at_home service

From: jwh <jasonjwh_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 07:20:21 GMT

Hello there
[Quoted] Is there a way I can set up a listener without having a static ip? i will be running NT 24/7, so the ip won't change once it is assigned to me I have been told

i am also installing nt ,oracle8i, and WebDb this weekend to attempt all this...
does anyone have experience setting up ntserver on the _at_home networks?
do i need to set up a pds server, or a stand alone server?

i have been asking these questions for a week with no real luck.... can any one point me in the right direction, i know that I have no idea really, but that isn't stopping me!

thanks
Jason Received on Sat Jul 31 1999 - 09:20:21 CEST

Original text of this message