Bar Code Font for Reports 2.5

From: Bart Metzger <metzger_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 19:31:03 GMT

The platform this is running on is SGI IRIX 6.4.

Does anyone have any experience getting a Bar Code Font for Oracle installed and working.

I have installed the AFM file to tk23/admin/AFM directory. The font is Code39One.

I have added the type 3 fonts (C39_1.PFA, C39_1R.PFA) to the PFA directory under tk23/admin/PFA

I edited the the uifont.ali file and added the line helvetica=Code39One in a couple of places.

I have also edited the PPD file added the line: Font Code39One: Standard "(00.1001)" Standard ROM

All I did was change the font's for a couple of Fields on the Report. The Field I wish to come out as a bar code still show's up as a numeral.

Also, Does it matter if this column is defined as a varchar2?

Thanks

Bart Metzger
Raytheon Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 21:31:03 CEST

Original text of this message