ODBC problems

From: Tim <tim.white_at_gbr.conoco.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:07:55 +0100

Hi

I am trying to get data into an Oracle form using a database link to a two tier ODBC driver.

Using Oracle 8.05 and OCA 6 I get the following Oracle error message ORA-06401: NETCMN Invalid driver designation.

It seems that Oracle is failing to correctly translate the database link.

I can connect to the database in SQL*Plus with username/password_at_ODBC:odbc-connection, so the ODBC driver works. I can also select in SQL*Plus when connected to the ODBC data source.

Thanks

Tim Received on Thu Jul 22 1999 - 13:07:55 CEST

Original text of this message