Re: PL/SQL development: IDE/Tools

From: Mike Rose <mmrose_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 03:54:33 GMT

Hi Howard,

I wouldn't want to do much Oracle PL/SQL programming without SQL Navigator, its the best product for this purpose I've ever used.

[Quoted] As an alternative, you might investigate the www.toadsoft.com site --- there's a beta version of TOAD with a PL/SQL debugger. TOAD is now really a Quest product and it's cheaper than SQL Navigator, but within limits, you get what you pay for.

Mike Rose

mmrose_at_home.com