Oracle Reports 3.0 Repeating Frame Problem?

From: <mike2736_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:57:32 GMT

I work at a graduate school and I am currently creating a report to print multiple transcripts at a time. I use a repeating frame that repeats down and then across to hold all of the course detail. My problem is: e.g. If a student's transcript is 1 and a half pages, the next student's transcript course detail starts on the right side of page 2. In other words, I can't get it to page break when one student's transcript is done. I've tried putting the break in several different places. I'm apparently not going about this right. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 20 1999 - 16:57:32 CEST

Original text of this message