Poplist Question...

From: Isaias Gutierrez <igutierr_at_mail.sdsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:49:22 -0700

Hi,

    I'm using Forms 4.5. I have a screen that consists of nothing but display items, except for a poplist. The focus on that form is always on the poplist because it is the only enterable item. Sometimes, if one is not too careful, and starts typing away, the poplist will inadvertently change values. How can I limit the poplist so that only clicking on it will display and change the values as opposed to hitting the first letter and the value changing that way. I want to restrict anyone from accidentally changing the poplist by typing a character. Any suggestions?

Isaias Gutierrez
Analyst/Programmer
Student Services Division
Financial Aid Office