Anyone have any ideas on dealing with client screen resolution differences?

From: Scott G. <me_at_me.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:23:57 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] What I want is info on dealing with users who differ in their screen resolutions. Some people like 640/480. Others prefer 800/600. Etc.

Has anyone dealt with this issue? What ideas do you have? I don't think there is anyway to code for it, but maybe you do.

We are migrating our Forms 3 code to 4.5. Then we will move to either 5 or 6. So GUI development is new to us.

We thought about using policy editor on logon for the users and setting their resolution to 800/600.

Any and all ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott G.
IKEA North America Received on Mon Jul 19 1999 - 21:23:57 CEST

Original text of this message