A simple question???

From: <parkstate_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 13:11:49 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] Tools being used: Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5. Trying to do: call a Report from Forms runtime.

We'll consider an example: A student form has 3 buttons and one of it is 'transcript'. This button calls a report designed in Reports 2.5 and should show a report pertaining only to that student(his transcript).

Run product is being used to call the report, but it shows all the students' transcripts. A text parameter is being passed, but how and where do we need to define the corresponding variable to hold this value in the reports? Or do we need to pass a record group? This second method isn't working at all - the report opens blank.

Any clues/hints/suggestions/further questions?

Thanks
Pk

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sun Jul 18 1999 - 15:11:49 CEST

Original text of this message