Re: Default Service Name / Instance

From: Joaquin Garcia Santos <jis_at_iberdrolaingenieria.es>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 11:32:51 +0200

I think this can help you:
in the register editor you have to add a new entry in: hkey_local_machine\software\oracle
The name of the new entry is LOCAL
and its value is the name of the service you want to use. When you do not write in then login screen the service, it will use this name.

Bye

Nilo P.A. Cabrera escribió en mensaje <37834962.6833C27E_at_wtp.net>...