Generating MS Tabpages with Designer 2.1.2

From: DJ <djmulder_at_advantage.nl>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 09:37:42 +0200

Hello,

[Quoted] I want to generate nice MS-styled tabpages in Designer 2.1.2. It seems that [Quoted] this is only possible for what we call Item groups. In my case I want to generate a masterblock on a main canvas with alle detailoccurences presented in tabpages. E.g. show the DEP-information as [Quoted] master and all the EMP working in the departement as detailoccurences on a [Quoted] tabpage. How can I generate this?
[Quoted] Building a form based on tabpages means mostly a big form. Are there solutions to call seperate forms for each tabpage and present the information like it was only one form?

[Quoted] Dolf-Jan Mulder Received on Sat Jul 10 1999 - 09:37:42 CEST

Original text of this message