Re: How Do I use Become User System Privileges

From: WolfAlpha <wolfalpha_spamguard_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 02:21:29 GMT

[Quoted] As far as I know, the BECOME USER privilege is granted to a user to give him/her the ability to do full imports (so they can specify the FROMUSER and [Quoted] TOUSER parameters--allowing them to import objects and data from one user's [Quoted] schema to another). There is an actual way to become another user in Oracle [Quoted] but you need to have the appropriate DBA level permissions to accomplish it...

Jeff S