Re: PRO*C

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 8 Jul 1999 12:53:51 GMT

You need to use the make file found in the demo directory.

Since you did not supply what release of oracle you are using, we cannot tell you where to look. If the demos were installed, you can do the following:

cd $ORACLE_HOME
find . -name "*.mk" -print

Now you can look at all the make files to locate the one you want.

Francisco Solans (bull_at_posta.unizar.es) wrote:
: Hello,

: I have made a little program in PRO*C and I don't know how to
: compile the source in Unix.

: Can you help me with a little example?

: Thanks,
: Francisco Solans.

--
While Alcatel may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job),
Alcatel does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when u