How to modify the mandatory field prompt color

From: <montasser_taktak_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 08:52:01 GMT

Hi
[Quoted] I would like to highlight the mandatory item by changing the color in red.
I used the object library OFGSTND1 and I changed the prompt color in the mandatory item tab canvas.
The problem is that this solution works only for a single record block, it doesn't work in multi-record block.
I want to change only the prompt color without changing field color (still black on white).
do you a technique to do this ?

[Quoted] Thant you for your cooperation

Montasser

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jul 08 1999 - 10:52:01 CEST

Original text of this message