Re: SQL Plus 3.3 disconnecting

From: Chris Nelson <ChrisNelson_at_eaton.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 15:53:40 -0400

Hi, John.

You may have a statement somewhere (in login, glogin, another script that is run, etc.) that has something like "ON SQLERROR DISCONNECT" or some such. I ran into this once while running some queries from Oracle that HAD this statement. Their queries ran fine, and then this statement killed my session later when I made silly little mistakes.

I'll see if I can find the exact statement when I get in to work tomorrow. I couldn't find anything like it with 'SHOW ALL' at the SQL Prompt. Maybe you can (since it seems to be active for you now).

Chris