Setting Layout Options in Oracle Reports 2.5

From: Greg Teets <greg.teets_at_frequencymarketing.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 17:13:35 GMT

I'm trying to go back and make changes to a report someone else wrote. I want to change the horizontal sizing option for several fields from 'fixed' to 'expand'. It appears that you can change only one field at a time by double-clicking on a field in the layout editor and then changing the option in the "General Layout" tab of the "Layout Field" dialog box.

Is it possible to change several fields at once, perhaps by selecting several fields at once and then changing the option for them just once?

Thanks in advance.

Greg Teets
Cincinnati, OH Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 19:13:35 CEST

Original text of this message