Re: ORACLE AGENT crashes on Windows NT SP#4 then NT Blue screen of death

From: Mark Gornicki <mark_at_gornicki.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 01:45:55 +0100

i had a similar problem but if it helps:

create your tnsnames, listener.ora and place copies in BOTH net80\admin and network\admin directories. You must keep them in sync

my problem was that that snmp files were not getting created properly due to inconsistent net files, after the above all ok

cheers
Mark Gornicki

Mike Schmidt <mkschmidt_at_erols.com> wrote in message news:7legef$4hg$1_at_autumn.news.rcn.net...
> Question to the group..
>
> I noticed that once I turn on the Oracle Agent Service on a Windows NT
SP#4
> pc the next time I reboot the server this service will crash with the
famous
> dr watson. Also or Usually NT will crash with the blue screen of death.
The