Re: Using printer files in charcater mode reports for NT

From: Shober's <bshober_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:51:39 -0400

What version of NT ( 3.51 or 4 , SP? ), we have no problem printing char reports on both Win 95 & NT 4 w/SP4. Our reports use many ESC for Landscape mode , Compressed print. The only problem we have encountered is with NT 4 Terminal Server, over the internet using Citrex Metaframe thin client.
Is you ORACLE on UNIX, NT or NETWARE?
Also what kind of printer, Laser or dot matrix.

Georgette P Cornio