Re: Book on base tables

From: Suresh Bhat <suresh.bhat_at_mitchell-energy.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:35:06 GMT

Hi -

I believe you really want the data dictionary views etc.

These views are owned by SYS. Execute the following query:

        select * from all_views;

and you will see lots of goodies.

Platinum Technology will mail you a free poster describing these tables and other useful posters.
Check their web site, I believe it www.platinum.com.

Later !!!

Suresh Bhat
Oracleguru
www.oracleguru.net

Parker <gparker_at_nvss.nb.ca> wrote in article <7lb69d$ejn$1_at_garnet.nbnet.nb.ca>...