Re: Is Designer worth using ?

From: <private_comm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:33:14 GMT

In article <7kvmdq$f30$1_at_diana.bcn.ttd.net>,   "mike" <mcalvo_at_cev.es> wrote:
> Hi everyboby,
> We're newbies in ORACLE and we're developing a new project. The
initial
> idea was using Designer&Developer, but the majority of the developing
sttaf
> is against using Designer, because of complexity and at our concern
we don't
> know noone that use both tools. Is there anyone who can give me pro
and
> con's arguments?
> Thanks,
> MIKE

Even if you don't use it to generate code, it is still good for design. On the whole there is really nothing else quite as integrated as Designer.

PC.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 11:33:14 CEST

Original text of this message