OLE & EXCEL97

From: (wrong string) ėl <enoel_at_shl.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 22:08:01 GMT

Hi,

Using OLE, I open an excel spreadsheet (.XLS) first, and then an .XLA spreadsheet in which there is a workbook_open macro. This macro search and replace some cell's value in differents sheets.

My problem is that I can't seem to be able to activate different worksheets (or anything at all...) when this .XLA has been opened by OLE. There is no errors in execution, but the job is not done at the end... and I don't see anything unusual with the debugger -all variables are well assigned !

If I open the spreadsheets myself (first .XLS, then the .XLA), the macro runs perfectly well !

I'm puzzled. ?:-O

Can anyone PLEEASE help ?

Thanks
Eliane
enoel_at_shl.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 00:08:01 CEST

Original text of this message