Senior Developer needed in NYC (Learn Financials)

From: Bruce Rennert <brucecra_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:16:26 -0400

Our New York City based client is looking for a strong Oracle Developer with some financial applications skills.

Our client is involved in Oracle Financials and they are looking for someone they can train in Oracle Financials.

Required skills:

Strong Oracle skills (Developer 2000 needed) Knowledge of some financial applications (Oracle Financials is not needed).

This is a Senior position, your financial experience must be commercial not from college courses.

This is a full time position non consulting position.

Call Bruce Rennert
CRA Inc
800-662-9797*102
Fax 800-814-3100 Received on Wed Jun 23 1999 - 22:16:26 CEST

Original text of this message