Re: Attaching PLLs at Runtime

From: Jan Hansen <jan_at_IHATESPAMbrandsoft.dk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:37:01 +0200

> I would like to know is it possible to attach
>PLL's at runtime rather than during designing
>forms. I have several PLL's which are all not
>needed at the same time. I would like to know if i
>can attach PLL's based on some conditions while
>running the form. I am using forms 5.0.

Why bother????
Look in the online docs, and you will find this:

    Libraries support dynamic loading --that is, a library's program     units are loaded into an application only when needed. This can     significantly reduce the runtime memory requirements of an     application.

----Jan Hansen

Remove 'IHATESPAM' from the email address. Received on Mon Jun 21 1999 - 14:37:01 CEST

Original text of this message