Help on WIN_API_SESSION.ONE_SESSION on FORMS 5.0

From: Teo Wee Liang <redkraum_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:31:14 +0800

Dear Gurus,

I developed this form, which is actually a menu to call up a Discoverer session and/or another form session. I was trying to use the WIN_API_SESSION.ONE_SESSION function provided by the D2KWUTIL.PLL PL/SQL library, but I keep getting F5032RUN errors.

I have no idea what's wrong, as there aren't any examples on how to call the function.; Moreover, I also have no idea on how to declare the window class for the Discoverer window or the Developer window!

Can anyone HELP me!!!!! *desperate cry*

Much thanx in advance!

regards,
Caleb Teo Wee Liang Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 12:31:14 CEST

Original text of this message