Re: Library conversion from 4.5 to 6.0 problem

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 13 Jun 1999 05:29:50 GMT

In article <7jml9c$jdo$1_at_nntp.ucs.ubc.ca>, George Dimopoulos <george_at_cheos.ubc.ca> wrote:
>I have a pll file developed using forms 4.5.
>It has a attached library as well.
>
>I am trying to open the pll using Develop V6.0, but I keep
>getting following error
>
>PDE-PLI018 Could not find library Hint.
>

>** Hint is the attached library to the library I am trying open.
>
>** Both libraries are located in same folder
>
>any ideas, someone have the same problem, and was able
>to solve it.

Have you opened, compiled and saved library HINT in Developer 6.0 yet? I would think that has to be done first before you can open the library that depends on it.

Steve Cosner

http://members.aol.com/stevec5088
Downloadable Quick Access utility form: Display and update any table. Received on Sun Jun 13 1999 - 07:29:50 CEST

Original text of this message