Oracle Forms Push Button Question

From: SteverR <steverr_at_aol.com>
Date: 11 Jun 1999 02:19:16 GMT

I am using Oracle Forms 5.0 on Unix. I am trying to create push buttons for the enter query and execute query. This is simple form with one block. If I attach the buttons to the block, they don't work at all. I keep getting the message must enter field.

 If I create a block just for the buttons and in the when-button-pressed triggers, I add in go_block('simple') then run the enter_query or execute_query, it works. The other problem I am having is if I press the enter_query push button, the execute_query button will not work, I have to use the execute_query toolbar button.

What can I do to get around this problem?

Steve Rice
Raytheon Systems Received on Fri Jun 11 1999 - 04:19:16 CEST

Original text of this message