Re: Developer2000/interpreter

From: Joaquin Garcia Santos <jis_at_iberdrolaingenieria.es>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 17:52:15 +0200

Hello,
first at all excuse my poor english.
I do not know if you can see some information using the dbms_output package .(I think you can not).
I think that Procedure Builder is a debugger tool, so you should see the information about your procedures in the object navigator (in the stack node) like you can see it using forms in debugger mode. (although I think it does not work)

Bye

Sylvie Picouet escribió en mensaje <7jgoea$n6s$1_at_wanadoo.fr>...