forms 5.0 shift + click control + click

From: proinfo <loladan_at_comic.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:28:07 -0400

[Quoted] Hi everybody!

I am trying to write a basic Shift + click (select/ unselect) and ctrl + click (select / unselect) on a multiple record block. I am aware of :SYSTEM.MOUSE_BUTTON_SHIFT_STATE... I just have problems coming out with a windows looking functionality (WIndows Explorer - shift click to select several files, shift click to unselect group of files, ctlr click to unselect one of the files and so on, for example). I wondered, if anybody ever done that before? Can I just rip off code instead of reinventing a wheel?

Any responce is greatly appreciated,

Daniel Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 16:28:07 CEST

Original text of this message