Designer/2000: Generate form problem

From: Vlad Ezhokin <heilong_at_hypersoft.ru>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 12:22:34 +0400

Hi, All!

The problem is:
 There is Oracle Designer/2000 v.2.1.1 (trial) downloaded from Oracle. It was installed with no errors and warnings. Create test project (using book Oracle Designer/2000 by Albert Lulushi). When I try to generate form, I has a error "CDI-23564. D:\OraNT\BIN\CF50G32.DLL
could not be loaded ordoes not exit. Please check that the product has been installed correctly."
Pointed DLL exists in requered folder. When I try to load this DLL with API function - LoadLibrary, then I has error "Cannot find F50D2F32.DLL", And there is not this library neither in D:\OraNT\BIN\, nor in distributeve.   How can I solve this problem?

Vlad Received on Mon May 31 1999 - 10:22:34 CEST

Original text of this message