F45 - inheriting menus problem

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:32:43 +0100

Hi,

I've built a group of almost-identical forms i.e. do one, copy it as the base for the other.

They are documents called from a master form which has had my own menu assigned to it (one main menu that calls the menu with all my new forms).

When I run the master form, the menu appears as it should. When I use it to call the other forms only *some* of them inherit its menu. I've looked at the form and window properties and can see no differences i.e. they are all Documents, use DEFAULT menu and inherit menu.

Any thoughts?

--
Andy Hardy. PGP key available on request