Re: REPORTS 2.5 - Hide a field?

From: K.T.Raja <sudip.roy_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 27 May 1999 05:00:43 GMT

Hello ,

    In the format trigger of your desired fields just check for your parameter
and accordingly return TRUE or FALSE which will serve your purpose.

    Of course there is a property to hide/display field but that can be set one time only.

Sudip

Nicky Taylor <nicky.taylor_at_gecm.com> wrote in article <374BF13E.56D0_at_gecm.com>...