Error customizing Forms!!!!

From: Ashok K Solipuram <aks_at_mem.odu.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 16:17:31 -0400

Hi,

   I need help on this problem.
Your Help is greatly appreciated.

 Below are the Details:

I was unable to customize the forms using the template.Wheneve I go from "Layout Editor" to "Property Sheet"(Property Sheet of Particular item in Layout Editor) to make some changes and come back again to "Layout Editor".It gives the following error:

F45 DES:

An error has occured in your program.To keep working anyway,click ignore and save your work in a new file.To quit this program,click close.You will lose information you entered since your last save. It gives to options : "CLOSE" OR "IGNORE". Clicking "IGNORE" gave me another screen as:

F45 DES:

This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists,contact the program vendor.

It gave me two options: "CLOSE" OR "DETAILS". Clicking "DETAILS'' gave me as follows:

F45 Des caused a general protection fault in module TK23WIN.DLL at 0019:000003ce

and gives list of "Registers":
EAX=0000002C cs=371f EIP=0000003ce EFLGS=00000206(This is one of such Registers).

and also gives "Bytes at cs:EIP:"

and gives
"stack dump"

For Information:
1.We are runing in shared environment.Our server is Windows NT. 2.Product Information:
Oracle Applications:10.7.0 SC161
Oracle Applications Client:SC161
Oracle Forms :4.5.7.1.8
RDBMS :7.3.3.6.0
Tool Kit Version : 2.3.6.11.0

1.I tried using entire resources for "Forms"(i.e.Was running only forms & nothing else) on windows 95.
2.Made "background Screen" none & "Screen Saver" has none.

But Nothing worked.

Thanks in Advance.
Ashok K Solipuram.
Ph No:405-270-2024. Received on Mon May 24 1999 - 22:17:31 CEST

Original text of this message