Re: Procedures-Views mix?

From: Mark Gumbs <mgumbs--AT--hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:56:05 +0100

Me Confoosed!

A view in effect does have parameters, just use the where clause of the view.
Anyway, if you did ceate a procedure which returned records, you will probably only get one record at a time and the procedure will have to be called many times with different 'parameters' and will not do anything for performance.

Mark