Discverer3.1

From: ccku <ccku_at_mozart.seed.net.tw>
Date: 24 May 1999 00:37:35 GMT

Hi:

When I am using the Discoverer 3.1 in Administration version and changing the default Date hierarchical to add an "week" template. Then, I go back the the User version to see what happen. But, when I using the "week" criteria to retrive the data, I found the result not follow the calendar's week. The discoverer just from the first day of month count to 7 days be the first week.

Did anybody know that how can I fix this problem?

Thanks for your help.

e-mail: ccku_at_mozart.seed.net.tw Received on Mon May 24 1999 - 02:37:35 CEST

Original text of this message