Re: Using Oracle DB in Excel

From: Marc Ottone <ottone_at_cjb.unige.ch>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 09:05:42 +0200

Hi Superman,

Looking for Excel solution to access Oracle db? a good Excel File can be download at
http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Floor/8484/ from M. Armaghan Saqib .
Notice that an Oracle Objects for OLE (OO4O) has to be installed (this software comes with almost all database distribution CDs of Oracle. OO4O is also available for download on Trial Products page of www.oracle.com web site.) and it works with SQL*Net.
From now there is no Macintosh version of OO40... Hope this helps.

Marc

Marc Ottone
Conservatoire et Jardin Botaniques de Geneve Switzerland