Re: Post-Text Trigger

From: Joaquin Garcia Santos <jis_at_iberdrolaingenieria.es>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 09:04:23 +0200

First at all excuse my poor english.

But if you navigate out the item with the mouse, the key-next-item trigger does not fire, so it is not the correct. A solution to call restricted built-in is the next: in post-text-item you must create a timer (called, for example, 'TIMER_POST_ITEM') with 1 ms and NO_REPEAT, and in the when-timer-expired trigger, you get the timer that expired (get_application_property) and if this is TIMER_POST_ITEM, you do commit.
It works

Bye

José M. Gómez escribió en mensaje <373AF4F0.662519C6_at_sgosoft.com>...