Reports 2.5 long text records

From: Adam Gresh <adamzg_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 23:50:36 GMT

This seems like an awfully simple problem to me, but I just can get it to work. I need to print many records for a nested query - that is, there is a repeating frame for a main query and within that frame there is a repeating frame for a related query. The sub query creates a long text line that may span several pages. I can't seem to get the text lines to cross physical page boundaries. Can anybody help?

I know that if I set the print condition for all the frames to 'first' my data will not be truncated, but this results in a one record per page print. If they fit, there should be many records per page. If the text field crosses the page boundary it should continue on the next page and not truncate. Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 01:50:36 CEST

Original text of this message