Re: SYSDATE in Oracle Forms?

From: Simon Hedges <shedges_at_hhhh.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 00:06:19 +0100

[Quoted] You could try creating a database function (e.g. fn_dbdate) that returns a date parameter.
[Quoted] This would be executing the 'sysdate' command actually on the database and returning the result to the form, so no actual forms processing would be used the calculate the data. In theory, this should work.

Simon Hedges
Gloucester
UK