Re: 'ORA-01002: Fetch out of sequence' in Reports 3.0

From: Ratnaji Garapati <rrao_at_supersolution.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:10:57 -0500

Thanks for your suggestion. I have read the description of the NONBLOCKSQL parameter and it says that 'NO means that other programs cannot execute while data is being fetched'. In my case, it should allow others to use the data normally for inserts and Updates. Do you have any suggestion on that?

Ratnaji Garapati